Last week I was nominated for a Liebster Award…my first Liebster nomination. I’m truly humbled that Anonymously Hal has nominated me. I simply love Hal’s blog…well, it’s written with great depth, honesty, pain / love. Hal’s flow is flawless & emotions are immense. Check Anonymously Hal’s blog out at https://anonymouslyhal.wordpress.com/
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about me:
1. I am veggie (yeah, such a thing is a fact these days).
2. I love music – hip hop (not mumble rap…that’s kinda cRap), rock, 90s, classical (piano, cello, violin) are my kind.
3. One labradoodle dog, two siamese cats are very important part of my family.
4. Cappuccino on oat milk tastes fantastic.
5. I love cooking & experimenting with food.
6. I believe my brain haemorrhage has a deeper meaning. It’s just not a critical sickness. Everything happens for a reason.
7. I’m passionate about my profession. It has to do with renewable energy.
8. I used to be a very quiet & closed person (I know…difficult to believe, huh?)
9. I’ve been writing poems since early 2017. It’s like they come to me. It has turned into my passion.
10. To me, darkness is light as well.
11. I believe in spirituality, unknown energies, alternative medicine, healing, reincarnation & karma
My 11 questions from Anonymously Hal:
1. What is your favorite food? I’ve turned veggie since last 3.5 yr. So basically anything vegetarian with great taste, texture & consistency would do. But my home made veggie lasagne is my favorite food. I love cooking (fact).
2. What country are you from? I’m basically from India (born & lived most of my life over there). I moved to Denmark in year 2000. I’m a Danish citizen now.
3. What’s your favorite movies? I’m more of a tv-serial guy (like Modern Family, Luther, The Killing). A few hindi movies – Sholay (thriller), Sadma (sad), Aankhein (comedy); English movies – Terminator 2, superheros (Spider-Man, Batman etc), sci-fi, comedy, Lord of the Rings kinds, Titanic used to be my favorites several years back.
4. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Everything happens for a reason. Good/bad; sunny sky/dark nights; happy/sad are all great teachers.
5. What is your profession? I’ve a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering. But I work (or used to as I’ve been on sick leave since Nov 2019. I’ll soon be starting though) as Senior CAD Technician in the field of Offshore Wind. CAD = Computer Aided Design. I’m involved in designing/3D modeling offshore wind turbine foundation (steel structure) & I’m quite passionate about it (fact).
6. Biggest regret in life? To see how much pain (& tears) I’m capable of giving to my dear ones when I snap; when I loose patience; when I’m in pain…though it’s never my intention…I’m learning every single day & am trying to change this part.
7. Favorite word? Crazy
8. Why do you follow my blog? Great depths in few words, honesty, pain/love, uniqueness, humor, outgoing nature are a few things I admire about Anonymously Hal. The flow is flawless & emotions are immense. I can so much connect & relate to the writings.
9. Whose your role model? Heart. Both love & pain go hand in hand. Persons, I’ll keep it to myself.
10. If you were an ice cream flavor what would you be? Chocolate
11. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes
My nominees are:
My 11 questions for my nominees:
1. What is your favorite food?
2. What country are you from?
3. What kind of music do you like?
4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
5. Biggest regret in life?
6. Are you introvert or extrovert kind?
7. What’s your passion?
8. Why do you follow my blog?
9. If you were a drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic), what would you be?
10. Do you believe in an afterlife?
11. Do you believe in karma?
Thank you very much! ❤️🙏
Please read my questions, and if you don’t have time, feel free to ignore this nomination. Have a wonderful day & stay safe! 🙏 ❤️
47 thoughts on “Liebster Award”
Thank you for your heartfelt answers. I learned a lot about you today. A mechanical engineer is a pretty in depth field. I am humbled that you have nominated me. Thank you.
Your welcome. You deserve it…Your style is very unique…the way you tell the stories, I can almost watch them.
Thank You Friend!
Congratulations. I love your answers and the Siamese cats 💕
Thank you very much dear Gabriela. Siamese cats are simply adorable & so is labradoodle (half Labrador & half poodle) 😊❤️
Thanks Blue 🙏💙
You’re welcome. 😊🦋
Hey Ankhen is my favourite too. Chunky Pandey and Govinda one right? I love it and the monkey was my favourite. Congratulations. Awesome answers. Wish you receive more awards. 🙂 🙂
Thank you for the nomination. Happy that you considered me. Hope you don’t feel bad but I went award free after the last one.
Stay Safe. Stay Healthy.
Thanks for your kindness. Yes, it’s the one with Chunky & Govinda. Simply hilarious all the way.
No, I don’t feel bad at all. No worries.
You too stay safe & healthy 😊💙
Thank you 😊
Will watch it again. 👍😁
That sounds great 👍 😉
Congrats! Learning more about you.. didn’t know you had a brain hemorrhage. Did that push you to consider going Veggie?
Thanks! I had a brain hemorrhage last year in Nov 2019. But I’ve been veggie since last 3.5 yr as I used to get tired by eating meat…every single day…even my blood sugar went low. I simply loved it back then. Now I think of animal welfare, climate & of my health as well. I don’t miss mest at all anymore.
That’s good to hear. I have been trying to cut back, myself, mostly for health reasons (doctor’s orders)
Believe me you’ll feel much better when you stop eating any kind of meat. But I’m of course not here to give a lecture about what to & what not to eat. I’m trying to cut milk products as well….besides cheese in pizza & lasagne, I use oat milk for everything.
Good luck! I think it’s better to take it one step at a time, rather than just jump right in!
True….that’s why I’m still not able to cut cheese from my “system”….baby steps.
Haha ya baby steps.
My pleasure, nice to meet ya!
Nice to meet you too! 😊
I’m glad you participated Shreya….you’re a great writer with your own style…thx for your kind words…I loved your answers….Much love ❤️
You are welcome
Thank you for the sweet comment about me in the beginning. Love your answers!!! You’re biggest regret hit me…. 😭❤️
Take care Navin!! ❤️❤️❤️
Thanks dear Hal. I’m taking care though. Stay safe & sometimes stay drunk (I miss alcohol, you see 😉) ❤️❤️❤️
Haha!! I’ll take a drink for you tonight lol! 😁
Hope you like vodka!! 😁
One of my favorites actually!! 🔥
Easy choice then!!! 😁
Oh yeah 😉
Thank you 🙏💙
Thank you very much Simran….