Last week I was nominated for a Real Neat Blog Award! I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart the blog & the person that nominated me: Anonymously Hal.
I feel honored & happy that people follow my blog, read my poems & at some level, connect to me. It’s my 2nd nomination in 3 years, besides the time I posted one of my poems for a competetion, just to check the temperature & I ended up in the top 3. But don’t misunderstand me, I don’t write to compete. Though, it feels great to be appreciated.
I write poems when I realize or experience something…my expressions. You can call them emotions, patterns, rollercoaster rides, sometimes a simple desire or simply an opening in me. That’s how I started my blog…to just write & share how I see & feel things. It has this great therapeutic effect on me as well. So thank you very much to each & every person who’s been reading my poems & following me. I feel comfortable opening up to you all, sharing my raw words. It’s a blessing that you can relate to me….as in I can relate to you.
As a part of the nomination requirements, I will also be nominating three blogs that I also enjoy and commenting on their page to notify them of the nomination. I will also be answering 7 questions asked by Anonymously Hal.
Three Blogs I am choosing to nominate:
Piyush Singh – The Perceptions Square
If you have been nominated, please answer the following questions below! (Please feel free not to participate if you do not have time or do not accept awards.)
- What inspires your writing?
- What’s your favorite food?
- If you could be on one TV show…what would it be?
- Where do you call home?
- What has been your greatest moment thus far in 2020?
- What are your three goals for 2020?
- What is your favorite song of all time and why?
My answers to the questions asked by Anonymously Hal:
- What inspires your writing? My own Trippin’ Track…myself as a person & my life, surrounded by me & my people.
- What’s your favorite food? I’ve turned veggie since last 3.5 yr. So basically anything vegetarian with great taste, texture & consistency would do. But if I have to pick one, then it’ll be my home made veggie lasagne. I’m a great cook (not just my ego tells me that…others do as well 😉)
- If you could be on one TV show…what would it be? Modern Family
- Where do you call home? My heart. If I’m in contact with my heart (/love), I’ll be able to create home anywhere & will create place for everyone in the family.
- What has been your greatest moment thus far in 2020? To come closer to my family after being hit by brain hemorrhage last November. I’m still recovering & it’s going slow & steady. Plus I’ve found some really great & genuine persons, whom I can call my friends. Both are equally my greatest momentS.
- What are your three goals for 2020? I) To heal myself & to leave the layer of ego aside. II) Recover from brain hemorrhage (via exercising, ergo-physio therapies, writing poems, meditation & mindfulness). III) To go back to work, start slowly & use body, mind & soul as one unit, especially when my left arm & hand aren’t fully working at present.
- What is your favorite movie of all time? Hindi movie – Sholay
Cheers…dear Anonymously Hal for nominating me. I’m truly honored & I whole heartedly appreciate your kind gesture. Thank you all for stopping by.
Much love ❤️🙏
22 thoughts on “Real Neat Blog Award”
Thank you very much Gabriela 🙏
My pleasure 🙂
My pleasure always 🙂
Thank you very much SaL!
You’re most welcome Navin. 🌸
Congratulations 🎉 and thank you for the nomination. ?must I answer the same questions posted?
One of my 7 questions is different than what I’ve answered myself. “Unfortunately” it’s the person who nominates decides the questions for the next 3 nominees. You can decide the next 7 questions for the 3 persons, you nominate if you decide to participate, which I hope you will 😉
Thank you, I’ll try. 🙂🦋
<3 <3 <3 Well deserved!!!!! You're very welcome Navin!! Sending love and plague free hugs!!! 🙂
Thanks once again Hal!! Much love & hugs full of vitality!! ❤️❤️😊
Hey now… Six foot plague rule 😁😉❤️ hugs back!!! 😁
Comgratulations and well deserved, Navin!
Congratulations on the award! ☺️🎊
Thank you very much Ayesha.