I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award. I feel blessed & grateful.
Last week I was nominated for a Liebster Award…my first Liebster nomination. I’m truly humbled that Anonymously Hal has nominated me. I simply love Hal’s blog…well, it’s written with great depth, honesty, pain / love. Hal’s flow is flawless & emotions are immense. Check Anonymously Hal’s blog out at https://anonymouslyhal.wordpress.com/
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about me:
1. I am veggie (yeah, such a thing is a fact these days).
2. I love music – hip hop (not mumble rap…that’s kinda cRap), rock, 90s, classical (piano, cello, violin) are my kind.
3. One labradoodle dog, two siamese cats are very important part of my family.
4. Cappuccino on oat milk tastes fantastic.
5. I love cooking & experimenting with food.
6. I believe my brain haemorrhage has a deeper meaning. It’s just not a critical sickness. Everything happens for a reason.
7. I’m passionate about my profession. It has to do with renewable energy.
8. I used to be a very quiet & closed person (I know…difficult to believe, huh?)
9. I’ve been writing poems since early 2017. It’s like they come to me. It has turned into my passion.
10. To me, darkness is light as well.
11. I believe in spirituality, unknown energies, alternative medicine, healing, reincarnation & karma
My 11 questions from Anonymously Hal:
1. What is your favorite food? I’ve turned veggie since last 3.5 yr. So basically anything vegetarian with great taste, texture & consistency would do. But my home made veggie lasagne is my favorite food. I love cooking (fact).
2. What country are you from? I’m basically from India (born & lived most of my life over there). I moved to Denmark in year 2000. I’m a Danish citizen now.
3. What’s your favorite movies? I’m more of a tv-serial guy (like Modern Family, Luther, The Killing). A few hindi movies – Sholay (thriller), Sadma (sad), Aankhein (comedy); English movies – Terminator 2, superheros (Spider-Man, Batman etc), sci-fi, comedy, Lord of the Rings kinds, Titanic used to be my favorites several years back.
4. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Everything happens for a reason. Good/bad; sunny sky/dark nights; happy/sad are all great teachers.
5. What is your profession? I’ve a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering. But I work (or used to as I’ve been on sick leave since Nov 2019. I’ll soon be starting though) as Senior CAD Technician in the field of Offshore Wind. CAD = Computer Aided Design. I’m involved in designing/3D modeling offshore wind turbine foundation (steel structure) & I’m quite passionate about it (fact).
6. Biggest regret in life? To see how much pain (& tears) I’m capable of giving to my dear ones when I snap; when I loose patience; when I’m in pain…though it’s never my intention…I’m learning every single day & am trying to change this part.
7. Favorite word? Crazy
8. Why do you follow my blog? Great depths in few words, honesty, pain/love, uniqueness, humor, outgoing nature are a few things I admire about Anonymously Hal. The flow is flawless & emotions are immense. I can so much connect & relate to the writings.
9. Whose your role model? Heart. Both love & pain go hand in hand. Persons, I’ll keep it to myself.
10. If you were an ice cream flavor what would you be? Chocolate
11. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes
My nominees are:
My 11 questions for my nominees:
1. What is your favorite food?
2. What country are you from?
3. What kind of music do you like?
4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
5. Biggest regret in life?
6. Are you introvert or extrovert kind?
7. What’s your passion?
8. Why do you follow my blog?
9. If you were a drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic), what would you be?
10. Do you believe in an afterlife?
11. Do you believe in karma?
Thank you very much! ❤️🙏
Please read my questions, and if you don’t have time, feel free to ignore this nomination. Have a wonderful day & stay safe! 🙏 ❤️